What are Cookies
Cookies are small files, saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smart phone when visiting web sites. A cookie usually stores the name of the web site, the time for which the cookie is to exist, randomly generated unique number for identification of browser which connected to the web site.
1. In connection with making the content of Internet service bco24.eu available, the so-called cookies are used. Cookies are information saved by servers on the user's end device, which can be read by servers every time a connection of this end device occurs. It can also use technologies similar or identical with cookies. Information about cookies, included in this document, is also applicable to similar technologies used within the frames of our Internet services. Cookies constitute IT data, particularly text files which are saved on the end device of the user of the bco24.eu Internet service . Cookies usually contain the name of the domain of the Internet service from which they originate, the time of their storing in the end device and the unique number.
2. Cookies are used for:
1. adjusting the content of the Internet services to the user's preferences as well as optimization of the use of Internet sites; in particular these files allow to identify the device of the Internet service user and appropriately present the Internet site, adjusted to suit his individual needs,
2. creating of statistics which help to understand in what way the service users use the web sites. This allows to improve their structure and content.
3. supporting the session of the Internet service user (after logging in) thanks to which the user does not have to type in the login and password on every sub-site,
3. Within the frames of the bco24.eu Internet service following types of cookies may be applied
1. "essential" cookies which allow the use of services available within the frames of the Internet service, e.g. credential cookies applies for services which require authentication within the frames of the service
2. security cookies, e.g. used for detection of abuse within the scope of authentication in the service,
3. cookies allowing to gather information about the way of using Internet sites of the service,
4. "functional" cookies allowing to "remember" particular settings and interface personalization of the user, e.g. within the scope of the chosen language or region from which the user origins, font size, appearance of the web page etc.
4. In many cases the software used for browsing web sites (Internet browser) allows by default to store cookies on user's end device. The service users may change the settings concerning cookies at any moment. These settings may be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic service of cookies in the Internet browser settings or inform every time about their storage in the Internet service user's device. Detailed information about possibilities and ways of cookies service are available in software settings (Internet browser). Not making any changes within the scope of cookies means that they will be stored on the user's end device and thereby gain access to this information.
5. Excluding of application of cookies may cause difficulties in use of some services within the frames of our Internet services, in particular these requiring log in. Excluding of options of accepting cookies does not result in lack of possibility to read and see the content presented in the bco24.eu Internet service except for content requiring log in.
6. Cookies may be stored on the end device of the bco24.eu Internet service user and then used by advertising parties, survey companies and multimedia application suppliers cooperating with the service.
There is a possibility to turn off cookies in the Internet browser
How to turn off cookies in the browser?